5-MAN Division 5 – $250.00
Discounted Paintball Pricing
(When purchased in advance)
Tournament Grade – $40 per case
Professional Grade – $45 per case
Ultra Grade – $55 per case
(Purchased at the event)
Tournament Grade – $45 per case
Professional Grade – $50 per case
Ultra Grade – $60 per case
REGISTRATION & TEAM LIST
Northeast Masters 2021
The EPL will continue to use the APPA’s system for our registration processes. The APPA is not only used for registering your team for an event, it is also used to rank individual paintball players. Players are ranked according to their experience and are then able to join specific rosters. This ranking system assists with leveling thing the playing field for all participants.
The Northeast Masters event schedule can be viewed via the APPA site or downloaded below the day before the event. We will provide a link to the online game schedule and a downloadable PDF document. A game schedule will also be printed and handed out to each team captain during our official Captains Meeting (See event schedule). Additional copies of the game schedules are always available at the scoring table for each playing field.
The official field layout will be released to the public on Monday night, 12 days prior to the event. Our official layout is partner paintball fields on Monday night 19 days prior to the event. These partner field are encouraged to set up the official layout so that competing team will have the opportunity to practice their game plan ahead of the event. If your home field is not a partner field, please have them contact us for more information.
EVENT SCHEDULE – Division 5 (5MAN)
Subject to change Saturday Registration will be open from 6:30am to 8:00am
- Division 5 Teams – Check-In opens 6:30am to 8:00am.
- Player ID Pick up for players 6:30am to 8:00am.
Captains Meeting at 7:15am.
- All Division 5 team captains must attend the meeting.
Registration is closes at 8:00am. Tournament Play Begins at 8:00am
- Split Deck
- Division 5
- 5MAN Format
- Preliminary rounds begin.
Referee Lunch break occurs after the preliminary round is complete
- This time varies.
A schedule we be distributed to all teams who advance to the playoff round following the lunch break.
Awards Ceremony at the EPL registration area.
- Prizes and Medals distributed.
- Pictures taken of winning teams at the conclusion of the Awards Ceremony.
Fields open for walking. Available pending weather and daylight.
Format – Division 5 (RACETO-2)
- 5 players on the field
- GAME TIMES AND GAME LIMITS
- 5 Minutes
- 2 point lead
- Preliminary Round: Play one best two-of-three match against each of 4 opponents, minimum of 8 points, maximum of 12
- Two match points per win (obtain more match points than opponent to win), one match point for a tie, most match points advances.
- SPLIT DECK SYSTEM
• The split deck system will follow the normal Timed Race Format structure with the additions outlined below.
• Teams A and B play a point followed by a break period. During the break period of teams A and B, teams C and D will play a point.
• A break period for a match (A and B) will be at least two minutes long.
• In the event that either match (A and B) or (C and D) ends, the remaining match will continue with the standard 2-miniute-break period.
Rosters – Division 5 (RACETO-2)
- There may be no more than 10 people on a 5-MAN RaceTo-2 roster.
- There may be no more than 8 players, on a 5-MAN RaceTo-2 roster.
- There may be no more than 5 staff members on a 5-MAN RaceTo-2 roster.
- Any number of Division 5 or lower players and up to two Division 4 players may appear on a Division 5 (5-MAN) RaceTo-2 roster.
- Rosters can include an unlimited combination of D6 and D5 players.
NORTHEAST MASTERS DISCOUNTED PAINTBALLS
Discounted paint deadline August 16, 2021.
Advanced Purchase Pricing
(Discounted Price available up to 12 days prior to Event)
As low as $40.00 per case (Save $5 per case over day-of price)
- Tournament Grade Paintballs: $40.00 per 2000 round case (20 case minimum)
- Professional Grade Paintballs: $45.00 per 2000 round case (12 case minimum)
- Ultra Grade Paintballs: $55.00 per 2000 round case (12 case minimum)
- Save $5 per case on all paintballs by purchasing in advance, 12 days before event.
- All advanced purchasing customers are eligible to receive additional paintballs at discounted price on the day of the event.
Day-Of Event Pricing
- Tournament Grade Paintballs: $45.00 per 2000 round case (no minimum purchase)
- Professional Grade Paintballs: $55.00 per 2000 round case (no minimum purchase)
- Ultra Grade Paintballs: $60.00 per 2000 round case (no minimum purchase)