2017 EPL ID Fees:
Pay online 7 days prior to your first event and upload your personal photo.
Pay online within 7 days of your first event or wait until the event.
Forget to upload your photo or wait until the event to get your picture taken.
Lost your ID, need a reprint or even a roster change.
Frequently Asked Questions about procedure and how to obtain your 2015 EPL ID:
I am new to tournament paintball, how do I get my 2017 EPL ID?
Registering as a new player?
- You must first register through APPA as a new player.
- After completing and submitting the form, you will receive an email that will contain your player ID number which is automatically generated by APPA.
- You will need this number when registering your team for an event.
Note: You only register for an APPA account ONCE in your liftetime. This number will follow you the rest of your tournament paintball career. If you already have an APPA account/ID, use the account lookup form to locate your personal information.
NEW PLAYER ID FORM:
Tip: Information entered must exactly match your government ID.
It is important that the information you enter is correct. A few seconds spent now will save you time later.
Be prepared to provide the following information:
- Choose a username
- Choose a password
- Confirm your password
- Your first name
- Your middle name - Not required but we suggest providing it.
- Your last name
- Your email address
- Confirm your email address
- Phone number
- Zip Code
I already have an APPA number, how do I get an EPL Player ID?
- You do NOT need to re-register or create another APPA number.
- Go to the APPA site and log In to your Player Profile.
- Click on the "Picture" tab to upload your personal photo to be printed to your EPL ID.
- Click on the "ID Cards" tab to pay your EPL Player registration fee.
- Select "Eastern Paintball League" then,
- Click one of the "Buy Now" buttons to pay.
- You'll receive an email when your photo is approved.
- Bring your government-issued photo ID to the next event to pick up your card.
Why do I need an EPL ID?
- The EPL contracts with the APPA, American Paintball Players Association, to identify players and their tournament history. By keeping track of one's tournament history, the APPA is able to rank players and qualify them based on a ranking system. This ranking system is the measuring stick by which we rank individual players and qualify them for divisions of play that we offer.
- The primary purpose of an EPL ID is to provide a means of verifying a player's identity and event participation history.
- To insure that experienced players are categorized in divisions that include other players of similar playing experience.
- By preventing "sandbaggers" from registering in divisions of less experience, our goal is to help grow the sport of paintball, make each division competitive and keep it fun for all.
When do I need an EPL ID Card?
- You will need an EPL ID Card to be a player or staff member in the Eastern Paintball League. To save money and time, we highly suggest that all participants register for an APPA ID number and purchase an EPL ID card before the date of the event in which you plan to participate.
What if I have a 2016 EPL ID Card?
- Each player must obtain a new EPL ID each year.
- A new EPL ID insures that each player is categorized and ranked accordingly based on previous years performance, not only from EPL events, but all APPA endorsed tournaments.
What is the easiest way to obtain my EPL ID Card?
- The easiest and fastest way to obtain a 2017 EPL ID Card is online. Waiting till the day of the event will cause you to wait in line and pay more money.
Why should I register early for a 2017 EPL ID?
All players are eligible for the EPL ID discount by paying for your EPL ID registration fee online and uploading a photograph suitable for printing prior to 7 days before your first event.
- Pictures must be of one individual.
- A close-up portrait similar to a drivers license or state ID picture.
- Although you save $10 by prepaying for your 2017 EPL ID, you will be subject to a $5 service charge if your personal photo has not been uploaded for printing or is not suitable for use.
- Personal photo must be uploaded by the close of business Monday prior to your event.
- EPL ID's purchased after the Monday prior to your event may be subject to as much as a $55 cost.
- Take advantage of this $15 savings buy prepaying and uploading your photo.
- Spend your time on the field and not waiting in line to pay more money and to simply get your picture taken.
Do I need to purchase an EPL ID for each event?
- No. Your 2017 EPL ID is good for all 2016 EPL and 5STAR Series events. You can play any EPL format in any EPL conference event, including the 5STAR SERIES with a 2017 EPL ID card.
How do I pickup my EPL ID Card?
Proper identification is required to pick up your 2017 EPL ID Card
Players 17 years of age and older MUST have one of the following:
- State-issued Driver's License or ID Card
- US or Foreign Passport
- Photo US Military ID with Birth Date
Players under 17 may also use one of the following:
- Photo School ID Card with Birth Date printed on ID
- Photo School ID Card accompanied by one of the following: Birth Certificate or Driving Permit
- Photo in Player's Most Recent School Yearbook accompanied by one of the following: Birth Certificate or Driving Permit